Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its Not To Late, Shorty Story

This is my short story, i wrote a while ago, this i think has a good message to i decided to share it with you, here it is,



Its Never Too Late



‘It’s empty and cold with out you here.’ – Avenged Sevenfold




I was spinning around the lights following me, they where moving slower then I was. Spinning and dancing but something was changing I was coming down, coming down in more way then one.
I opened my eyes and every thing was above me, all eyes on my some amused some concerned.
I felt people rushing around me. Men in blue suits almost ninja like.
Every thing went quiet when waves of water went over me, sending to the bottom shaking my whole body, choking on foam coming out of my mouth.
The world got further away. Suddenly, I was out.
I opened my eyes the tiniest white lights were flashing above me. I opened my eyes blinking once, twice, the lights disappearing in front of my as fast as they came.
“She’s coming too.” A stressed voice said.
“Laena,” a male’s voice came over the other entire nose. “You’re at the hospital, your going to be just fine.”
The world came to a stop and people where rushing around me.
“Laena, what have you taken?” A nurse asked me taken my arm in her hands wrapping a plastic device around my arm. It got tighter and tighter, then deflated.
I tried to open my mouth every thing felt tight, the nurse looked at me and yelled something out, her voice to distant to hear the words. The world once again started shaking, then black.
When I opened my eyes every thing was calm.
I looked around the room it was bare the walls had no pictures all that was in the room, was a TV and a cupboard and some lights.
I felt something in the room move and stop at my bed, I looked to my side and my boyfriends face was hovering above me.
“Laena, honey don’t you ever do that to me again.” He said kissing me roughly.
“Do what?” I said hoarsely.
“I don’t know collapse and be taken to hospital; you scared me half to death.”
I tried to sit up but something wouldn’t let me. I looked under the blankets there were tubes coming from my crouch and my stomach.
“What the fuck?” I growled looking to Tom.
“I don’t know what all those are for; they wouldn’t tell me any thing until you woke up.”
“How long have I been out?” I asked worriedly.
“Uh you collapsed at a rave at 2am this morning, it’s now 11 am.”
A doctor walked in and to my bed side.
“Oh finally,” He cheered picking up my chart. “I though we would be waiting for you all day.” He said writing something down.
“Ok,” I sighed.
“I bet you’re wondering what all these tubes are?” he smiled.
“Yeah, just a little bit.”
“You came in last night at 2 am, you had three seizures.”
“Seizures, What do I have epilepsy now?” I snapped.
“No it was from a drug overdose. You had too much drugs and alcohol in your system.” He said shining a torch in my eyes
It was a few hours before the doctors let me go home.
We walked in the door, instantly I fell on the couch and closed my eyes.
When I felt the air move above me, I opened my eyes and Tom’s face was an inch above mine.
“Where did you come from?” I asked kissing him.
“I was so worried about you; I didn’t know what to do.” He said.
“What exactly did I have?” I asked sitting up slightly.
I watch his pale blue eyes as he tried to remember.
“I know we started with some speed, then some E’s, I have no idea what else we did.” He laughed.
“Good job!” I laughed.
As he kissed me his hands went to my shirt. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt.
Three buttons down the phone rang, before long the answering machine kicked in.
“Hey Laena, what’s up girl?” there was a slight pause. “I know you’re there.” There was another pause. “Come on get off that boy friend of yours.” There was a shorter pause this time.” Any way, I know you wont for get my Halloween party tonight, I know you wouldn’t let me down like that, and beside it has been like ages since I’ve seen you, see you tonight, Bree.”
“Oh no, I totally forgot!” I admitted sinking in to the lounge.
“We don’t have to go!” he said kissing my neck.
I sighed in to him.
“Do you want to go?” He asked.
I put my hands in my hair pushing it up feeling its wiry texture.
“Yeah I do, it’s my best friends Halloween party.” I sighed, “She’s been organizing this for months.”

We walked in the house. Music was pumping and so were the bodies dancing drinking and happy.
“Laena, I knew you would come!” Bree all but screamed hugging me.
“I spent all this money on my outfit there was no way I wasn’t coming.” I laughed.
“Oh and here I was you just wanted to spend time with me”
“Never!” I joked hugging her tight.
“Where have you been, I can’t remember the last time I saw you at school, what’s with that?”
I felt my self getting pulled away from her then I was in Tom’s arms.
“She had better things to do.” He said hoarsely then kissing my head.
I put my arms around him.
“Yeah I kind of left,” I smiled “so much more fun.” I grinned.
I couldn’t tell if disappointment or concern took over her face. “Alright” she sighed, “Drinks are in the kitchen.”
I grabbed Tom’s hand and kissed Bree’s cheek in the way past.
In the kitchen there where buckets and kegs of alcohol people every where filling up their drinks talking doing what ever they where doing.
I was pouring my self a drink when I got pushed up against the bench, arms went around my waste and lips went on my neck.
“I know what you want,” Tom said pushing his firmness in to my back.
“You know I’ll want that later.” I smiled and turned around.
“I wasn’t talking about that.” He smiled holding his hand out exposing two pills.
“Oh, you know me to well.” I said kissing him lustfully.
He put the tablet in my mouth and I swallowed.
When we were done I ran back in to the lounge room and jumped on the couch hugging Bree from behind.
“We’re all going for a walk, you’re coming.” Bree told.
“Great!” I said hugging her tighter.
The bush was green and the sky was gloomy. I was holding Bree and Tom’s hand talking and drinking I was having so much fun. I had downed most of a bottle of peach vodka and wasn’t planning on slowing down.
“Look rocks.” I said
I ran and jumped on the rocks jumping back and forwards.
“You have rocks the same as that at you house.” Bree laughed, amused that I was so amused by these rocks.
“They are at my parent’s house; I can’t remember the last time I was there.” I laughed looking down the gauge out over the trees.
“You moved out of home?” Bree scoffed sitting on the rocks across that path.
“Yeah, a while ago, I live with Tom now.” I smiled at Tom.
“Laena, what has happened to you?” she whined.
“Nothing why?”
“It’s like I don’t even know who you are.”
“I’m still the same me, I just don’t live at home any more.”
“Has he done any thing to you?” Bree accused looking at Tom who was fiddling in his pocket.
“No he did not.” I scoffed.
“I’m worried about you.”
“I’m fine,” I said jumping from the rock to the ground, almost falling down. “And why wouldn’t I be I have the best boyfriend ever,”? I said Kissing him then walking over to Bree. “And the best friend a girl could ever ask for, so trust me I am doing perfectly fine.” I said kissing her forehead.
I went over to my boyfriend, he took his hand out of his pocket showing a pill, this one was more pink, were the one before was white, I let him put it in my mouth and swallowed taking a mouthful of straight peach vodka.
“See, fine.” I smiled.
I looked ahead on the path there was a dirty white wall.
“Hey look there’s that shack, I always wanted to go in there.” I said walking a head. Suddenly I felt my body falling and Bree’s voice screeching my name. Then… black!
It took me a few minutes to come to, Bree’s face was distorted, and Tom’s was worried.
“Drugs, you gave her drugs?” Bree screamed at Tom.
“She wanted them.”
“She never wanted them before she met you.” Bree cried. “If any thing happens to her, I’ll kill you.” She threatened.
“Guys I’m fine.” I laughed sitting up.
When I tried to touch Bree’s face she looked straight through me.
“They can’t hear you.” a voice from behind me said.
I shot up and faced her.
“I’m Libby,” she said leaning up against the dirty white wall.
She wore a black thigh length dress with black angel wings and black hair with pasty white skin, her outfit was the same as mine, but black, her face was so familiar she had a dark mole on the bottom left sit of her lips, like I did, and her eyes were ocean blue, like mine.
“Yeah, I’m you, in death form.” She smirked, walking over to me.
“I’m dead?” I stuttered.
“Well, yeah.” She grinned, “But you don’t have to be.”
When she looked down I noticed my limp body lying in Bree’s arms.
“What’s going on?” I said shaking my head.
“Lets just say, you and I are at a Crossroads.” Libby smirked.
“A crossroad?”
“Ok more like a T intersection.” She laughed.
“Meaning I have a choice.” I asked.
“Yes, see this isn’t how you where supposed to live, let me show you, what you should be doing tonight.” She said clicking her fingers the scenery changed.
We were suddenly in my room, Bree and I where watching saw 2 hugging each other tightly obviously scared of the movie.
Libby sat on the bed and looked around the room.
“Incase you haven’t noticed, we’re a drug addict,”
“No I’m not.”
“Ok you can be in denial, its not going to help.” She snapped, and the scene around us changed to Bree’s room.
“this is three days ago, your best friend had no idea where you where, she hadn’t heard from you in more then a week, Do you even know what’s happened to her?”
Bree was studying at her desk.
Libby was sitting on Bree’s desk hand on her shoulder, suddenly every thing stopped. Let’s read what her diary says.” Libby said taking it and passing it to me then taking perch on Bree’s bed.
“We know you’re a lovely public speaker, read it out loud.”
I paused before I read it. “27th October 2009, its been so long since Laena even acknowledge me, I don’t know where she is, I have left countless voice males and messages with her parents I am considering trying her boyfriends house. I need to talk to her about what almost happened, I don’t know what to do, every thing makes sense when I talk to her, she knows how to help, she’s the only one I can tell, If I walked up to anyone else, they wouldn’t believe me, it would be like ‘hey my boyfriend tried to rape’” my voice failed
“So you believe we’re in trouble?”
I didn’t know what to say, I started at the word it repeated over and over in my head.
“Lets see what you where doing while your best friend was about to hurt her self shall we?”
The scene changed to a dingy bath room stall that I swore I had scene before but could not remember. I turned and saw Tom’s back and my legs around his waste.
“Oh my god.” I cried realizing what we where doing.
The scene changed back to the forest.
“Laena, you have two choices, you can give up and die now, knowing what you know, but I can’t promise your friend will live through losing you.” Libby got right up in my face.
The scene changed.
Bree and I where building sand castles on the beach we were about six years old, on a summer holiday when we where three, we finished building the castle and dived on to it.
“Laena?” Bree’s childish voice spoke.
“Yeah,” I sighed.
“Promise you’ll be my best friend?” she asked.
I rolled over to look at her.
“Forever Bree, I promise!”
The scene changed back the paramedics were rushing in pulling my body from Bree’s arms.
“Or?” I asked my voice hoarse about to fail me.
“Or you can go back and fix your life Laena, you can save your innocence, your only 16 for god’s sake, you have so much to live for.”
“I’ve ruined it, Bree will never forgive me.” I looked at Libby.
“She will, but you have to fix your self,”
“I don’t want to leave Bree alone.”
“You know what you have to do.” Libby looked at Tom.
“I love him.” I tried to bargain.
“His just killed you, if you make the choice to die, he has won,” Libby looked at my limp body. “We’re just a kid, let’s be a kid, for a few more years.”
“Alright.”
I closed my eyes and felt my body jolt. When they opened there was a fluoric light above my head beeps and the smell of over cleanliness.
I cleared my sight Bree was sitting on the chair her head propped in her hands.
When she noticed my eyes open she rushed to my head soothing my hair.
“Hey honey, I’m here.” She soothed.
“I’m so sorry.” I cried my voice hoarse.
“Hey, it’s ok; we can talk later, just rest.”
“R… r… Rehab?” I stuttered out.
“Yes, we’ll talk about that later.”
I close my eyes, and opened a few minutes later feeling a lot better, it was now day time, I must have been out for hours.
I pushed my self up looking around the room. Bree and Tom where both here I had a feeling that other people had been here.
“Hey sweet,” Bree said rushing over.
“I want to talk to Tom,” I said, my voice sounding a lot healthier.
“Do you want me to leave?”
I nodded slightly. She kissed my forehead and left. Before I knew it Tom was at my head in her place.
“Hey sweetie, how you doing?”
“I’m ok.” I said letting him kiss my forehead.
“Do you need anything?”
“Yeah I do!” I sighed.
“What do you need, I’ll get it with in the hour.”
“I need to break up with you.” I said strongly.
“What?” He scoffed.
“I’m not your crack whore ok, I don’t need that, and I’m going to get my life back on track.”
“You’re serious?” he scoffed.
“Yeah, I am.” I told. “Effective, immediately.”
“What ever, you were a waste of time anyway.”
He said walking out.
I knew his words where supposed to hurt, but they went in one ear and out the other.
Bree walked back in with a confused look on her face.
“I broke up with him.” I told her before she asked.
“Really?” she asked trying to hide the relief on her face.
“Yeah.” I looked in to her eyes for a few minutes. “I’m not ready, to stop being a kid yet, I don’t want to waste my life.” I paused. “I still want to eat fairy bread and listen to the backstreet boys; I’m not over it yet.”
“Me to.” She cried hugging me.
“Remember that time we built sandcastles on the beach and you made me promise to be your best friend forever?” I asked.
“Yeah,”
“I meant it.” I smiled.
At this point I know every thing I wanted every thing I have dreamed to achieve in my life, it can all still happen and it starts now.

No comments:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its Not To Late, Shorty Story

This is my short story, i wrote a while ago, this i think has a good message to i decided to share it with you, here it is,



Its Never Too Late



‘It’s empty and cold with out you here.’ – Avenged Sevenfold




I was spinning around the lights following me, they where moving slower then I was. Spinning and dancing but something was changing I was coming down, coming down in more way then one.
I opened my eyes and every thing was above me, all eyes on my some amused some concerned.
I felt people rushing around me. Men in blue suits almost ninja like.
Every thing went quiet when waves of water went over me, sending to the bottom shaking my whole body, choking on foam coming out of my mouth.
The world got further away. Suddenly, I was out.
I opened my eyes the tiniest white lights were flashing above me. I opened my eyes blinking once, twice, the lights disappearing in front of my as fast as they came.
“She’s coming too.” A stressed voice said.
“Laena,” a male’s voice came over the other entire nose. “You’re at the hospital, your going to be just fine.”
The world came to a stop and people where rushing around me.
“Laena, what have you taken?” A nurse asked me taken my arm in her hands wrapping a plastic device around my arm. It got tighter and tighter, then deflated.
I tried to open my mouth every thing felt tight, the nurse looked at me and yelled something out, her voice to distant to hear the words. The world once again started shaking, then black.
When I opened my eyes every thing was calm.
I looked around the room it was bare the walls had no pictures all that was in the room, was a TV and a cupboard and some lights.
I felt something in the room move and stop at my bed, I looked to my side and my boyfriends face was hovering above me.
“Laena, honey don’t you ever do that to me again.” He said kissing me roughly.
“Do what?” I said hoarsely.
“I don’t know collapse and be taken to hospital; you scared me half to death.”
I tried to sit up but something wouldn’t let me. I looked under the blankets there were tubes coming from my crouch and my stomach.
“What the fuck?” I growled looking to Tom.
“I don’t know what all those are for; they wouldn’t tell me any thing until you woke up.”
“How long have I been out?” I asked worriedly.
“Uh you collapsed at a rave at 2am this morning, it’s now 11 am.”
A doctor walked in and to my bed side.
“Oh finally,” He cheered picking up my chart. “I though we would be waiting for you all day.” He said writing something down.
“Ok,” I sighed.
“I bet you’re wondering what all these tubes are?” he smiled.
“Yeah, just a little bit.”
“You came in last night at 2 am, you had three seizures.”
“Seizures, What do I have epilepsy now?” I snapped.
“No it was from a drug overdose. You had too much drugs and alcohol in your system.” He said shining a torch in my eyes
It was a few hours before the doctors let me go home.
We walked in the door, instantly I fell on the couch and closed my eyes.
When I felt the air move above me, I opened my eyes and Tom’s face was an inch above mine.
“Where did you come from?” I asked kissing him.
“I was so worried about you; I didn’t know what to do.” He said.
“What exactly did I have?” I asked sitting up slightly.
I watch his pale blue eyes as he tried to remember.
“I know we started with some speed, then some E’s, I have no idea what else we did.” He laughed.
“Good job!” I laughed.
As he kissed me his hands went to my shirt. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt.
Three buttons down the phone rang, before long the answering machine kicked in.
“Hey Laena, what’s up girl?” there was a slight pause. “I know you’re there.” There was another pause. “Come on get off that boy friend of yours.” There was a shorter pause this time.” Any way, I know you wont for get my Halloween party tonight, I know you wouldn’t let me down like that, and beside it has been like ages since I’ve seen you, see you tonight, Bree.”
“Oh no, I totally forgot!” I admitted sinking in to the lounge.
“We don’t have to go!” he said kissing my neck.
I sighed in to him.
“Do you want to go?” He asked.
I put my hands in my hair pushing it up feeling its wiry texture.
“Yeah I do, it’s my best friends Halloween party.” I sighed, “She’s been organizing this for months.”

We walked in the house. Music was pumping and so were the bodies dancing drinking and happy.
“Laena, I knew you would come!” Bree all but screamed hugging me.
“I spent all this money on my outfit there was no way I wasn’t coming.” I laughed.
“Oh and here I was you just wanted to spend time with me”
“Never!” I joked hugging her tight.
“Where have you been, I can’t remember the last time I saw you at school, what’s with that?”
I felt my self getting pulled away from her then I was in Tom’s arms.
“She had better things to do.” He said hoarsely then kissing my head.
I put my arms around him.
“Yeah I kind of left,” I smiled “so much more fun.” I grinned.
I couldn’t tell if disappointment or concern took over her face. “Alright” she sighed, “Drinks are in the kitchen.”
I grabbed Tom’s hand and kissed Bree’s cheek in the way past.
In the kitchen there where buckets and kegs of alcohol people every where filling up their drinks talking doing what ever they where doing.
I was pouring my self a drink when I got pushed up against the bench, arms went around my waste and lips went on my neck.
“I know what you want,” Tom said pushing his firmness in to my back.
“You know I’ll want that later.” I smiled and turned around.
“I wasn’t talking about that.” He smiled holding his hand out exposing two pills.
“Oh, you know me to well.” I said kissing him lustfully.
He put the tablet in my mouth and I swallowed.
When we were done I ran back in to the lounge room and jumped on the couch hugging Bree from behind.
“We’re all going for a walk, you’re coming.” Bree told.
“Great!” I said hugging her tighter.
The bush was green and the sky was gloomy. I was holding Bree and Tom’s hand talking and drinking I was having so much fun. I had downed most of a bottle of peach vodka and wasn’t planning on slowing down.
“Look rocks.” I said
I ran and jumped on the rocks jumping back and forwards.
“You have rocks the same as that at you house.” Bree laughed, amused that I was so amused by these rocks.
“They are at my parent’s house; I can’t remember the last time I was there.” I laughed looking down the gauge out over the trees.
“You moved out of home?” Bree scoffed sitting on the rocks across that path.
“Yeah, a while ago, I live with Tom now.” I smiled at Tom.
“Laena, what has happened to you?” she whined.
“Nothing why?”
“It’s like I don’t even know who you are.”
“I’m still the same me, I just don’t live at home any more.”
“Has he done any thing to you?” Bree accused looking at Tom who was fiddling in his pocket.
“No he did not.” I scoffed.
“I’m worried about you.”
“I’m fine,” I said jumping from the rock to the ground, almost falling down. “And why wouldn’t I be I have the best boyfriend ever,”? I said Kissing him then walking over to Bree. “And the best friend a girl could ever ask for, so trust me I am doing perfectly fine.” I said kissing her forehead.
I went over to my boyfriend, he took his hand out of his pocket showing a pill, this one was more pink, were the one before was white, I let him put it in my mouth and swallowed taking a mouthful of straight peach vodka.
“See, fine.” I smiled.
I looked ahead on the path there was a dirty white wall.
“Hey look there’s that shack, I always wanted to go in there.” I said walking a head. Suddenly I felt my body falling and Bree’s voice screeching my name. Then… black!
It took me a few minutes to come to, Bree’s face was distorted, and Tom’s was worried.
“Drugs, you gave her drugs?” Bree screamed at Tom.
“She wanted them.”
“She never wanted them before she met you.” Bree cried. “If any thing happens to her, I’ll kill you.” She threatened.
“Guys I’m fine.” I laughed sitting up.
When I tried to touch Bree’s face she looked straight through me.
“They can’t hear you.” a voice from behind me said.
I shot up and faced her.
“I’m Libby,” she said leaning up against the dirty white wall.
She wore a black thigh length dress with black angel wings and black hair with pasty white skin, her outfit was the same as mine, but black, her face was so familiar she had a dark mole on the bottom left sit of her lips, like I did, and her eyes were ocean blue, like mine.
“Yeah, I’m you, in death form.” She smirked, walking over to me.
“I’m dead?” I stuttered.
“Well, yeah.” She grinned, “But you don’t have to be.”
When she looked down I noticed my limp body lying in Bree’s arms.
“What’s going on?” I said shaking my head.
“Lets just say, you and I are at a Crossroads.” Libby smirked.
“A crossroad?”
“Ok more like a T intersection.” She laughed.
“Meaning I have a choice.” I asked.
“Yes, see this isn’t how you where supposed to live, let me show you, what you should be doing tonight.” She said clicking her fingers the scenery changed.
We were suddenly in my room, Bree and I where watching saw 2 hugging each other tightly obviously scared of the movie.
Libby sat on the bed and looked around the room.
“Incase you haven’t noticed, we’re a drug addict,”
“No I’m not.”
“Ok you can be in denial, its not going to help.” She snapped, and the scene around us changed to Bree’s room.
“this is three days ago, your best friend had no idea where you where, she hadn’t heard from you in more then a week, Do you even know what’s happened to her?”
Bree was studying at her desk.
Libby was sitting on Bree’s desk hand on her shoulder, suddenly every thing stopped. Let’s read what her diary says.” Libby said taking it and passing it to me then taking perch on Bree’s bed.
“We know you’re a lovely public speaker, read it out loud.”
I paused before I read it. “27th October 2009, its been so long since Laena even acknowledge me, I don’t know where she is, I have left countless voice males and messages with her parents I am considering trying her boyfriends house. I need to talk to her about what almost happened, I don’t know what to do, every thing makes sense when I talk to her, she knows how to help, she’s the only one I can tell, If I walked up to anyone else, they wouldn’t believe me, it would be like ‘hey my boyfriend tried to rape’” my voice failed
“So you believe we’re in trouble?”
I didn’t know what to say, I started at the word it repeated over and over in my head.
“Lets see what you where doing while your best friend was about to hurt her self shall we?”
The scene changed to a dingy bath room stall that I swore I had scene before but could not remember. I turned and saw Tom’s back and my legs around his waste.
“Oh my god.” I cried realizing what we where doing.
The scene changed back to the forest.
“Laena, you have two choices, you can give up and die now, knowing what you know, but I can’t promise your friend will live through losing you.” Libby got right up in my face.
The scene changed.
Bree and I where building sand castles on the beach we were about six years old, on a summer holiday when we where three, we finished building the castle and dived on to it.
“Laena?” Bree’s childish voice spoke.
“Yeah,” I sighed.
“Promise you’ll be my best friend?” she asked.
I rolled over to look at her.
“Forever Bree, I promise!”
The scene changed back the paramedics were rushing in pulling my body from Bree’s arms.
“Or?” I asked my voice hoarse about to fail me.
“Or you can go back and fix your life Laena, you can save your innocence, your only 16 for god’s sake, you have so much to live for.”
“I’ve ruined it, Bree will never forgive me.” I looked at Libby.
“She will, but you have to fix your self,”
“I don’t want to leave Bree alone.”
“You know what you have to do.” Libby looked at Tom.
“I love him.” I tried to bargain.
“His just killed you, if you make the choice to die, he has won,” Libby looked at my limp body. “We’re just a kid, let’s be a kid, for a few more years.”
“Alright.”
I closed my eyes and felt my body jolt. When they opened there was a fluoric light above my head beeps and the smell of over cleanliness.
I cleared my sight Bree was sitting on the chair her head propped in her hands.
When she noticed my eyes open she rushed to my head soothing my hair.
“Hey honey, I’m here.” She soothed.
“I’m so sorry.” I cried my voice hoarse.
“Hey, it’s ok; we can talk later, just rest.”
“R… r… Rehab?” I stuttered out.
“Yes, we’ll talk about that later.”
I close my eyes, and opened a few minutes later feeling a lot better, it was now day time, I must have been out for hours.
I pushed my self up looking around the room. Bree and Tom where both here I had a feeling that other people had been here.
“Hey sweet,” Bree said rushing over.
“I want to talk to Tom,” I said, my voice sounding a lot healthier.
“Do you want me to leave?”
I nodded slightly. She kissed my forehead and left. Before I knew it Tom was at my head in her place.
“Hey sweetie, how you doing?”
“I’m ok.” I said letting him kiss my forehead.
“Do you need anything?”
“Yeah I do!” I sighed.
“What do you need, I’ll get it with in the hour.”
“I need to break up with you.” I said strongly.
“What?” He scoffed.
“I’m not your crack whore ok, I don’t need that, and I’m going to get my life back on track.”
“You’re serious?” he scoffed.
“Yeah, I am.” I told. “Effective, immediately.”
“What ever, you were a waste of time anyway.”
He said walking out.
I knew his words where supposed to hurt, but they went in one ear and out the other.
Bree walked back in with a confused look on her face.
“I broke up with him.” I told her before she asked.
“Really?” she asked trying to hide the relief on her face.
“Yeah.” I looked in to her eyes for a few minutes. “I’m not ready, to stop being a kid yet, I don’t want to waste my life.” I paused. “I still want to eat fairy bread and listen to the backstreet boys; I’m not over it yet.”
“Me to.” She cried hugging me.
“Remember that time we built sandcastles on the beach and you made me promise to be your best friend forever?” I asked.
“Yeah,”
“I meant it.” I smiled.
At this point I know every thing I wanted every thing I have dreamed to achieve in my life, it can all still happen and it starts now.

No comments: