Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My National Novel Writers Month Summery

Hey guys, as most of you know i am compeating in National Novel Writers month this year, (nanowrimo) if you dont know what it is check it out here.

so here is my first summary of my manuscipt for the nano this year, let me know what you think.

Life was perfect for Lillian-Angel, she was doing well in school, she was getting along great with her parents and was more in love with her boyfriend then ever the flowers a growing, everything until her boyfriend gets contacts who can get them both in to the hot new night club where he disappears and Lilly notices a guy continuously watching her.  When Lilly goes looking around the bar for her MIA boyfriend she notices Mr. intriguing walking out the door, when something tells her he knows something. She follows him home which unleashes a series of events that turn her Perfect life, in to a perfect hell

So comment!! should i elaborate more? tell me i want to know.

I got inspired to write this story from Vampires.com after reading their blog Moonlit Dance and Moonlit Death, (click on the names to go straight to the post)

Thanks for reading, xx

3 comments:

actuallyliam said...

P.S. I guess you made me read it.

actuallyliam said...

Please do elaborate more, I'm interested. So is this vampire fiction?

If so, at least it's at night which is more than I can say about a popular series set in forks.

moniquediplock said...

Yes its paranormal vampire fiction, i hate twilight, i will elaborate as i write more, :) thanks for your comment

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My National Novel Writers Month Summery

Hey guys, as most of you know i am compeating in National Novel Writers month this year, (nanowrimo) if you dont know what it is check it out here.

so here is my first summary of my manuscipt for the nano this year, let me know what you think.

Life was perfect for Lillian-Angel, she was doing well in school, she was getting along great with her parents and was more in love with her boyfriend then ever the flowers a growing, everything until her boyfriend gets contacts who can get them both in to the hot new night club where he disappears and Lilly notices a guy continuously watching her.  When Lilly goes looking around the bar for her MIA boyfriend she notices Mr. intriguing walking out the door, when something tells her he knows something. She follows him home which unleashes a series of events that turn her Perfect life, in to a perfect hell

So comment!! should i elaborate more? tell me i want to know.

I got inspired to write this story from Vampires.com after reading their blog Moonlit Dance and Moonlit Death, (click on the names to go straight to the post)

Thanks for reading, xx

3 comments:

actuallyliam said...

P.S. I guess you made me read it.

actuallyliam said...

Please do elaborate more, I'm interested. So is this vampire fiction?

If so, at least it's at night which is more than I can say about a popular series set in forks.

moniquediplock said...

Yes its paranormal vampire fiction, i hate twilight, i will elaborate as i write more, :) thanks for your comment