Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nano Day Three: B.I.C.H.O.K

So today i woke up finding my self hating nano and every thing about it,

i woke up and had breakfast then i remebered i should be doing something something really important, it was my nano.
I got my laptop logged on opened word, read every other story i could possibly be writing right now insted of my nano and wrote about a line of each then felt guilty about not writing nano.

then i went on twitter and found one of the people who i am following posted a link to the READING MATTERS link up(click name to see) in Victoria i noticed a author my best friend has mentioned a few times so i clicked on to her  Casandra Clare Writing and Resources and ended up on a writing industry research spree i ended up opening 55 tabs (including Twitter, Hotmail and Facebook) which i am slowly but surely going through and writing down notes on that i find interesting and relivent to me. then i came across one tab i opened a tab with a blog by Annalise Russel  and thats when i realised if i hate my nano today im going to hate it more tomorrow then i will get way behind in my nanoing and give up so if any of my nano buddies weather the be from Sydney, Melbourne Huntington Beach Or Korea this is not going to kill us as hard as it may seasm some times, B.I.C.H.O.K

xx

Monique

No comments:

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nano Day Three: B.I.C.H.O.K

So today i woke up finding my self hating nano and every thing about it,

i woke up and had breakfast then i remebered i should be doing something something really important, it was my nano.
I got my laptop logged on opened word, read every other story i could possibly be writing right now insted of my nano and wrote about a line of each then felt guilty about not writing nano.

then i went on twitter and found one of the people who i am following posted a link to the READING MATTERS link up(click name to see) in Victoria i noticed a author my best friend has mentioned a few times so i clicked on to her  Casandra Clare Writing and Resources and ended up on a writing industry research spree i ended up opening 55 tabs (including Twitter, Hotmail and Facebook) which i am slowly but surely going through and writing down notes on that i find interesting and relivent to me. then i came across one tab i opened a tab with a blog by Annalise Russel  and thats when i realised if i hate my nano today im going to hate it more tomorrow then i will get way behind in my nanoing and give up so if any of my nano buddies weather the be from Sydney, Melbourne Huntington Beach Or Korea this is not going to kill us as hard as it may seasm some times, B.I.C.H.O.K

xx

Monique

No comments: