Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Writing Wednesday:

Every Wednesday I will be Doing a post on writing, because, Monique Writes!


Not much has happened in writing this week, i did send a query, i didnt talk much on twitter, i barely wrote a word, though i did go through my old computer find all my old stories and pictures.
How my writing has changed, i mean even the latest thing i wrote on there was so vague and hopeless, and yes i am doing more showing then telling.
and just more of everything in general, even with the comments i recieved on my other posts i can still tell that i am go good writer and one day i am going to be great.


on a side not to those idoits from high school, thank you for commenting on my blog, i really appriciate your childish comments that where ment to be insults because the more you comment on my blog i get by you the higher it will rank higher and they are easily deleted afterwards, and by the way i have been thru worse so, thanks a hell of alot,

xx Monique

2 comments:

da rev said...

You're right. You've made me feel like a real idoit.

Charissa said...

You've been awarded! ;) http://charissaweaks.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Writing Wednesday:

Every Wednesday I will be Doing a post on writing, because, Monique Writes!


Not much has happened in writing this week, i did send a query, i didnt talk much on twitter, i barely wrote a word, though i did go through my old computer find all my old stories and pictures.
How my writing has changed, i mean even the latest thing i wrote on there was so vague and hopeless, and yes i am doing more showing then telling.
and just more of everything in general, even with the comments i recieved on my other posts i can still tell that i am go good writer and one day i am going to be great.


on a side not to those idoits from high school, thank you for commenting on my blog, i really appriciate your childish comments that where ment to be insults because the more you comment on my blog i get by you the higher it will rank higher and they are easily deleted afterwards, and by the way i have been thru worse so, thanks a hell of alot,

xx Monique

2 comments:

da rev said...

You're right. You've made me feel like a real idoit.

Charissa said...

You've been awarded! ;) http://charissaweaks.blogspot.com/