Thursday, February 10, 2011

The After Party

My last two posts where Blog Awards which was great i handed out 15 awards to my favorite blogs and Nobody Likes you when you 23. . . or do they?
so like any good party theres the after party. So how did mine go?
I didnt have one :D
I am packing to move and i am in pain.
Back in October i had an operation to have my gall bladder removed and they obviously cut thru my muscle and it hasnt healed properly. so anyway i picked up my cousins kids and was playing with them and my side has ruined its self again, its horrible i can barely move my body and i have to move house. Well luckily not house room, i am moving out of my mums house in to my brothers. I plan to get alot of writing dn
so the after party was a no go,
How do you work pain so you can get the most out of your day?

No comments:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The After Party

My last two posts where Blog Awards which was great i handed out 15 awards to my favorite blogs and Nobody Likes you when you 23. . . or do they?
so like any good party theres the after party. So how did mine go?
I didnt have one :D
I am packing to move and i am in pain.
Back in October i had an operation to have my gall bladder removed and they obviously cut thru my muscle and it hasnt healed properly. so anyway i picked up my cousins kids and was playing with them and my side has ruined its self again, its horrible i can barely move my body and i have to move house. Well luckily not house room, i am moving out of my mums house in to my brothers. I plan to get alot of writing dn
so the after party was a no go,
How do you work pain so you can get the most out of your day?

No comments: