Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nobody likes you when your 23. . . or do they?




So obviously i'm a blink 182 fan, who can blame me? really? they where the first band i ever seen live and hell it was one of the best nights of my life but any way thats not the point of this blog, this blog is pruely to wish my self a happy birthday.



i turned 23 on the 2nd of Febuary 2011 and it was amazing. I spent the whole entire day doing absolutly nothing which was amazing to me it was a 36c day which is like 94ishF so i was happy to sit in front of my fan.

During this time i have been away i have for the first time ever been awarded in my blog, thanks to Charissa Weaks, thank you and Happy birthday. Charissa Also shares my birthday, that means we are totally awesome

So pretty much since then i have been busy,
I am moving
i am working on a website for my cousin's client, my cousin does webdesign, i help,
i am doing photo shop
i have travelled 500miles and am set to do more next week,
i am making videos,
TRYING TO WRITE (why does writing always take the back seat?)
and still doing my day to day house work and cooking dinner and dealing with my own head.
i really hope to blog more often, but tonight i have atleast one more post to . . .post, so i hope you still love me i havent forgotten about my writing

Question for my readers: why does writing always take the back seat, how do you guys juggle life and still tend to the amazing art called writing?

No comments:

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nobody likes you when your 23. . . or do they?




So obviously i'm a blink 182 fan, who can blame me? really? they where the first band i ever seen live and hell it was one of the best nights of my life but any way thats not the point of this blog, this blog is pruely to wish my self a happy birthday.



i turned 23 on the 2nd of Febuary 2011 and it was amazing. I spent the whole entire day doing absolutly nothing which was amazing to me it was a 36c day which is like 94ishF so i was happy to sit in front of my fan.

During this time i have been away i have for the first time ever been awarded in my blog, thanks to Charissa Weaks, thank you and Happy birthday. Charissa Also shares my birthday, that means we are totally awesome

So pretty much since then i have been busy,
I am moving
i am working on a website for my cousin's client, my cousin does webdesign, i help,
i am doing photo shop
i have travelled 500miles and am set to do more next week,
i am making videos,
TRYING TO WRITE (why does writing always take the back seat?)
and still doing my day to day house work and cooking dinner and dealing with my own head.
i really hope to blog more often, but tonight i have atleast one more post to . . .post, so i hope you still love me i havent forgotten about my writing

Question for my readers: why does writing always take the back seat, how do you guys juggle life and still tend to the amazing art called writing?

No comments: