Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Libaries, pets, family,

on Friday my dog was attacked by her fellow species and was badly injured, we took her to the vet she had a operation and requires 24 hour care, she is recovering in leeps and bounds, she started walking up and down stairs yesterday with little assistance, she let us start picking her up again today with out biting us, and climbed up on to the back of the lounge which is her favorite place. I am so proud of her
So yesterday a cusin that i hadnt really heard much of before contacted my mum she is so cool, I really like her, and thats saying something, it is really hard for me to like family other then my brothers and mum but Rachael just seams real.
Today I Joind my library its a pretty good one, the one where i used to live was to big and all the decent books had 30 reserves before me. This one had really good books there, for me to borrow, TODAY!!! was stoaked!! Check out IMM on sunday to see what i got!
I wrote yesterday i added a thousand words to my WIP named "Fearing The Feared" with out actually adding anything to it if that makes sense.  i read over it and words just came to me. I really have a good feeling about this WIP.

So heres a question, if i added 1000 words to my manuscript with out getting any closer to the end am i making progress? or is it soemthing else?

No comments:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Libaries, pets, family,

on Friday my dog was attacked by her fellow species and was badly injured, we took her to the vet she had a operation and requires 24 hour care, she is recovering in leeps and bounds, she started walking up and down stairs yesterday with little assistance, she let us start picking her up again today with out biting us, and climbed up on to the back of the lounge which is her favorite place. I am so proud of her
So yesterday a cusin that i hadnt really heard much of before contacted my mum she is so cool, I really like her, and thats saying something, it is really hard for me to like family other then my brothers and mum but Rachael just seams real.
Today I Joind my library its a pretty good one, the one where i used to live was to big and all the decent books had 30 reserves before me. This one had really good books there, for me to borrow, TODAY!!! was stoaked!! Check out IMM on sunday to see what i got!
I wrote yesterday i added a thousand words to my WIP named "Fearing The Feared" with out actually adding anything to it if that makes sense.  i read over it and words just came to me. I really have a good feeling about this WIP.

So heres a question, if i added 1000 words to my manuscript with out getting any closer to the end am i making progress? or is it soemthing else?

No comments: